(1) If Muslims are prohibited from immigration, Islam may realize it needs to clean up its act, to the benefit of all.
(2) To continue to allow Muslim immigration is to acquiesce in their continuing expansion that threatens the rights of American citizens through their increased political power.
(3) To continue to allow Muslim immigration is to accept that there will be terror incidents and dead Americans as a result.
(4) There is no moral or constitutional obligation for the US to allow foreigners to settle here, nor to refrain from deciding who may settle here based on their ideology, religion, or customs.
(5) neither the Koran nor current Sharia Grant equal rights to infidels. https://t.co/2nVJlv6p2G